life with 3 boys - 1 big one and 2 small ones

Friday, February 4, 2011

our VACATION

I know, I know
this blog is way overdue
but what can I say
life with 2 little boys (I should say three)
is getting very busy!
(and at the end of the day I am usually fast asleep with one of them)

First things First
i went to HAWAII
actually we all went to Hawaii!
It has always been a dream of mine and with Aleksander's severe allergies and asthma
we needed someplace safe! (and I needed someplace hot)

I scrimped and saved for 2 years and we flew to Hawaii on Nov, 24.
TROPICAL PARIDISE
two whole weeks of bliss!

The boys loved it, i loved it, my husband would move there
of course the boys favourite part was the pool!

(aleksander, busy as usually)
(malcolm climbing a cool tree growing on the beach)

(dorky me, i could live in the water)


One of the few pictures we managed to get as a family!


top 10 things about MAUI

10. HOT (but not too hot)
9.Beautiful
8. Easy Going (you can do something or you can nap)
7. Bubba Gump 
6. PINA COLADAS (booze is cheap)
5. Pool (3 times a day)
4. Family Friendly
 3.  Beach 
2. SHAVED ICE
1.FUN




No comments:

Post a Comment