life with 3 boys - 1 big one and 2 small ones

Friday, May 21, 2010

About Me


My name is Jana Dechaine. I am 32 years old soon to be 33. I am a full time mom and I am so happy that we are able to do that (even though some days i do count down the hours until my husband gets home). I am married to a wonderful husband whom I love for all of his flaws and in spite all of his flaws. I have two beautiful boys named Malcolm and Aleksander.

Before having children I was a special education and taught special ed kindergarten for six years. My experience teaching was wonderful and I was able to work with so many talented and knowledgable staff, the kids were great. And yes I am secretly assessing your kids (I just can't help it). One day I would like to go back to school and work on my masters with a focus on autism.

My sister(inlaw) inspired me to start this blog. I thought this would be a great oppurtunity to record some memories for my kids, plus I do not scrapbook and I have about 5 months of photos to put in books. My goal is to post something once a week-lets see if that happens.

"I Love You Through and Through" by Bernadette Rosetti-Shustak, a favourite book of my boys is the inspiration of my blog title:
"I love you through and through.I love our inside and outside. I love your happy side, your sad side.your silly side, your mad side. I love your fingers and toes,your ears and nose. I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries. I love you running and walking, silent and talking. I love your through and through....yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too."

1 comment:

  1. We have that I love you through and through book - it's great! Good job keeping up a blog Jana; it's lots of fun to read other people's, I just can't seem to keep up one of my own. hope your whole family is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete